Monday, August 11, 2008

The Words That Came into My Heart as I was Praying.

You are Forever in My Heart.
No Matter What I do, No Matter What Anyone Can DO.
Nothing Will Ever Take You Out Of My Heart,
I gave My Body upon You and Now It Is in Your Hands,
i Pray that the Nation Will Give there Hearts Onto You,
I Washed away my Sins with the Blood of Jesus, and I pray they do the Same,
I Pray That Not Only The People within the nation Give there Hearts Upon You,
But the Whole Nation, Give Everything Upon You.
There is only one God, and only one man I Can Worship.
Lord In your name I PRAY, Please Set A Blaze in my Friends Hearts,
The Ones That Have already Asked You into There Hearts, Set A New Blaze in there Hearts,
They Know Your There!!! You Dont Have To Knock, All We Have To Do Is open The Door!!!
Heavenly father, I Pray This.

1 comment:

Sam. said...

this is AWESOME jesse!! It's really amazing what God can put on your heart, eh?? Keep it up buddy..you are an amazing man of God and a great friend!